Monday, January 5, 2015

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

It has been a while!
Life has been crazy, and well I haven't had internet lately! 
I didn't realize how much I was on my computer and the internet, until I did have one part of the equation! 
Well here is some big news! Garrett and I have decided to move in together! This is something that we have discussed for some time, we have been keeping our ears and eyes open for a place in Reedley, and we found to good of a deal to pass up! 
We are beyond excited to have somewhere to cook, clean, make memories, and call home together. 

It has been a little crazy with cleaning, moving, prioritizing things, realizing all the little things we don't have, transferring utilities, and all the good stuff that comes with moving. But, we are beyond thankful for my family, the support and love they have given us through this. 
We rant quite settled in, we are getting there! I am sure my pinterest feed will now consist of home DIY projects, and how to make this little apartment our own. 

For Christmas Eve, we spent time with my mom and (as of 12/27, stepdad! ahhh!) Max.

Christmas Day, in the morning we spent time with Garrett's mom and brothers. Then that afternoon we went to his grandparents (Gram and Papa). It was a great day filled with love and happiness - other than the cold I caught haha!

New Years Eve, we spent with great friends! I am so blessed to have the people I do in my life. Over the last year or so, I have really made sure to keep people around that make me happy, and who support me, and these people do all of that. I know they call CrossFit a cult, but from CrossFit, I have made some of the best friends that I ever have.

Last, on day 3/365, Garrett participated in a weightlifting tournament and got third place! he went 5/6 with his lifts, and got a new meet snatch PR, and an overall meet total PR! 

No comments:

Post a Comment